cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective Billing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

How do we process collective billing? pls provide me with confiuration.?

Than in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S raj,

U can do this through VF04 and anather process also u can do for that .Go to vofa -Billing type select F2-then mentain Reference number D that is External Delivery number.if order related billing menatin A

Assignment Number also menatin D or A according to your use.

Suppose u want to make 5 order in same billing then make each po number same.For delivery give same External referance number.

Then change on copy control on VTFA on header level ,Copying requirement 2 and mentain Assignment and referance number A for order related Billing.Then go to vf01 make the billing ......

Please try if any problem is there plese come again.

Please reward if it helps you.

Thanks & Regards

Utpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For some reason I can not get multiple sales orders/deliveries on (1) invoice.

I have been trying to use VF04 , selecting multiple lines(that have same payer, terms, etc..)and clicking the collective billing document button, but after everything saves.. I look and each sales order/delivery has it's own invoice.

Is there some other place in config that is restricting me from creating one invoice per multiple order/deliveries?

We are using F2 Invoice/Delivery and I have checked current settings per the emails above. Does VOFA have impact on VF04? I also check copy control LF delivery to F2 invoice , what should the settings there be? We have custom item category for export items. For this setting we are using copy req routine 004, what about Data VBRK/VBRP routine.

Thanks in advance for all help please,

Gary

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI...

> Use Tcode VF04

But make sure that ship to party, Incoterms,Payment terms

are same.

Hope this will help you.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can do it with billing due list (VF04), Input all the deliveries / order, which you want to bill. Seelct the order related / delivery related billing options down in the screen. Then click collective processing. I should create a consolidated invoice of Deliveries / Orders which you have given as inpu, but it the documents should match some criteria to create the collective invoice. They are; The payment terms should be the same, Pyer must be same, billing date should be the same....etc for all the reference documents.

Prase

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi S Raj,

The transaction code for collective billing is via VF04. Are you not able to perform collective billing via this transaction? Let me know if there is anything I could help. Thanks.

Best regards,

HC.