cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP* & DDIC Password for Newly installed Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I installed a Solution manager 4.0 but I couldent set any passwor during installatio to the user DDIC.

Anybody tell me the default passords for the solution manager users DDIC & SAP*

Thanks & Regards,

Darshan...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darshan,

The Password for DDIC & SAP8 for SOLMAN is the MASTER PASSWORD U gave during the initial phase.

The MASTER PASWWORD only WORKS in CLIENT 000,001 & 066

If U r logging into any oher client with DDIC & SAP*, then use the deafult passwords 11920706 & 06071992

Try and confirm when it works.

Rgds,

Abhijeet K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for reply

Regards,

Darshan..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Darshan

Do you have any user created.If yes use that user to unlock sap* and DDIC and reset the passwords

If you haven't created any users

then at DB level

go to table USR02 .... field MANDT should be the default login client and filed BNAME should be sap*

delete this entry from the table

Go to the OS level,in to the default profile and add/set the following profile parameter..

login/no_automatic_user_sapstar=0

Restart the SAP system and then login using the user Id SAP* and password PASS and now you can change the password for DDIC

regards

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It´s the master password you gave on the third (or fourth) screen.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that password but it was not accepting & now it gives the error Too many attempts.

Please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also is there any way to reset the password for the users SAP* & DDIC.

I have a Solution manager 4.0 installed on windows 2003 server & SQL 2005 server

former_member912992
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Darshan,

Have you tried the password '19920706' for DDIC and '06071992' for SAP? If not possible, please follow Note 8852 - Logon with SAP password 06071992 not possible.

If still not possible and you don't have any idea with both DDIC and SAP* passwords, you may need to follow the procedure in how to delete user SAP* in the specific client from OS level, to be able to logon with password 'pass'. From this point you can unlock DDIC and reset its password.

Regards,

Agoes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to reset the password for DDIC and SAP*,you can try following..

Go to the OS level,in to the default profile and add/set the following profile parameter..

login/no_automatic_user_sapstar=0

Restart the SAP system and then login using the user Id SAP* and password PASS and now you can change the password for DDIC .

Former Member
0 Kudos

why solution manager can not find table sap<sid>.usr02?

i conn / as sysdba. But logon with administrator.

how i can delete sap* password?