Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding header record to outbound file in JMS adapter

mitesh_patel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need help with following scenario.

We want to send data from SAP to several third party applications using XI. From SAP we will be sending only one IDOC type to XI and then in XI we will split this message according to number of third party receiver. XI will send this data to MQSerise and MQ will pick file and route this according to header information in the file. (Since customer has big MQ for routing they don’t want to send data directly to third party for right now) Is there a way in JMS Adapter to add header record in beginning of file? Has any one worked on this kind of scenario? We do not want to create separate mapping for each receiver.

I have looked into “How to…. Use the Content Conversion Module with the XI 3.0 J2EE JMS Adapter” no help in this document.

I have also looked into “How to …. Create Modules for the J2EE Adapter Engine” and could not figure out how to create this module.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mitesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mitesh

Regarding the "header record": could you clarify if this is a separate MQ-specific data structure or whether it is an extra structure you want to add to the XML payload itself?

In the latter case, it sounds like a custom module is the way to go unless you can get by with simply using a mapping program for each receiver. If the required header data is very similar for each receiver, you might even get by with a single mapping program for all receivers using some form of value mapping to fill in the receiver-specific details.

Regards,

Thorsten