cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to create an existing customer for a sales area to a different sales area.

I tried copying this customer in XD01 using reference but i have to fill all data once again.

any other methods

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The procedure you have followed should work. Please try it again.

Goto XD01

Enter the Customer number(already existing...)

Sales area details ...to which you want to extend this customer

In the referencing area...enter the sales are details of the sales area in which the customer is created earlier and you wish to extend that.

The General data and the Company code data are not required to be filled again. But Sales Area Data has to be filled again.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Simon

In XD01,once your company code and existing sales area, select the three sales view so that you will have two screens. On the left, define the new sales area and on the right side, existing sales area will flow. Execute so that you will have a message "Customer already exists and will be extended".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G L,

thanks for replying.

I was checking your method. Went to XD01 entered company code and existing sales area.

I am not able to go forward as don't know where to select this suggested by you "select the three sales view so that you will have two screens"

I don't have that option.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VOR1 and maintain common dist channels as 10 for 10 / 11 / 12 dist channels

Go to VOR2 and maintain common div as 10 for 10 / 11 / 12 dist channels

Now go to XD01 and give the sales area as 1000 / 10 / 10 and create the customer . Now the customer is available in all these there sales areas

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are using wrong procedure.

To extend a customer to a different sales area, go to XD01 (or VD01),

enter customer number, company code and your new sales area and click continue.