cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I am creating one order with one standard item as TAN and other service item as TAD but in invoice it is automatically split but i need a single invoice for that how to do that

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh

As TAN is delivery related billing and TAD is order related billing it is not possible.

The copy controls for TAN will be in order to delivery and delivery to billing where as you cant find TAD copy controls in order to delivery and delivery to billing.

So it is not possible

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If Bill to and Ship to parties are same then it is possible.

U need to create Individual outbound delivery's but should not invoice them. Once you finish with both then can invoice both in single one.

Kiran

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

You can try with copy control settings.

Go to VTFL transaction then go in to the item details here you can find field called Data VBRK/VBRP you maintain 003-Single invoice copying routine in this field then try.

If not full fill your requirement then take help of ABAPer tell him the logic ask him to develop new routine then assign that routine in VTFL transaction in Data VBRK/VBRP field.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

Sorry in standard, this is not possible bcoz item category TAN is Delivery related (copy control TCode VTFL), whereas, TAD is Order related (copy control TCode VTFA).

You cannot combine these two into one billing

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Item category TAN is having billing relevance as delivery related billing, where as for TAD it is order related billing. Hence, invoice will get split.

Regards,

Mili