Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Auto Mail Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Gurus,

My client requirement is

Scenario 1: Once procurement goods rejected in Quality that time rejection information (Defect details, UD details, Accepted qty, rejected qty) send to vendor as well as concern vendor follow up person automatically by the system.

Scenario 2: Once received the shop floor complaint related to procurement product, the concern Quality people create the notification against the vendor with defect details, complaint qty etc, after that the same information send to vendor as well as concern vendor follow up person automatically by the system.

How to generate automatic mail in SAP.

please any one give the suggestion.

Thanks in Advance.

Babusingh.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Singh

1. You can define follow-up action in selected sets (QS51). At the time of UD system ll send a mail if you use the slected sets with follow-up action.

2. Mail through notification, activate the workflow for the same. You can customize your action box & can send mail through your action to the concerned person (Person Responsible) assigned in the notification Tab 2.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Regards

APS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi APS,

Thanks for your reply,

As per your suggestion i have active the followup action in UD.

But i want to forward the information automatically to concern vendor at time of UD.

Kindly give the suggestion.

Regards,

Babusingh.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu Singh..,

You required to write a functional module with the help of ABAPer and assign this functional module to your selected set in followup actions.

regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Functional Module modified as per requirement by the help of ABAPer.

Regards,

S.Babusingh