cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer the file from directory to another directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to create a simple a XML File TO XML File scenario.when i testing data in integration builder design it transfers the data from source to target structure and shows message executed successfully.when i put the file in source directory and it does nothing.

When I go to RunTime WorkBench and click on Message Monitoring it shows nothing .. Also when I try to see for processed messages in transaction SXI_Monitor The message doesn't show up. Does anybody have a clue.

Thanks

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to do some basic setting just check below one and see the current value is 1 or 0. Just follow the link below.

Go to Transaction Code(XI SYSTEM) SXMB_ADM->INTEGRATION ENGINE CONFIGURATION->click SPECIFIC CONFIGURATION->just check under category 'runtime' also under parameters 'logging' check current value = 1. may be you are having 0. if the value is 0 then make it 1. test it and you will see the messages.

Please reward points if it helps.

Thanks

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

I build everything like

i configured communication channels,receiver determination,interface deermination,sender agreement,receiver agreement.

But the file is not picking from the souce folder.

Thanks

Hari

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have the following things configured?

- You are Using NFS?

- Do you have Read rights from the Folder you are picking up the File

- Is your Source Directory located in XI Server?

Jitendra_Jeswan
Contributor
0 Kudos

- Have you configured Configuration scenario in Integration Directory?

- Are channels you used pointing to the the right directories?

Please elaborate on what you exactly build!

Regards,

Jeet