Did you mean: 

purpose of partner determination procedure,text determination procedure,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai sap-sd gurus please i would like to know the purpose of

1) parntern determination procedure.

2) out put determination procedure.

3) text determination porcedure.

if i want to do delivery split what r the configuration settings i have to do.

pls provide the all steps.

thanks&regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

very helpful

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Partner determination use

In this activity, you define the rules that should be used to perform automatic partner determination.

1. Define the partner functions that differentiate the roles of

partners in your system.

2. Define the partner determination procedure, and assign the key of the relevant partner object to this Procedure.

3. Assign the partner functions you define to the account groups.

Output Determination Purpose

The Output Determination component offers output functions for sales, shipping, transportation, and billing to help you manage sales transactions with your customers and within your company. You can create sales activity output (for example, customer telephone calls, mailing campaigns) and group output (for example, freight lists). Your company employees can send and receive output. Output is directly linked to the corresponding sales transaction (for example, the system automatically sends an order confirmation via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) as soon as the employee

Texts Purpose in Sales and Distribution

In a business relationship, it is essential that business partners exchange information throughout the logistics chain. In sales and distribution, this exchange of information is supported by texts in master records and documents. You can maintain these texts for one particular customer or define them so that they can be used more flexibly.

Texts can be used in many areas of sales and distribution:

Sales notes for customers

Sales texts for materials

Explanations in order confirmations

Shipping instructions in deliveries

You can define as many text types as you require (sales texts, shipping texts, internal notes, supplement texts etc.) for master records and documents.

You can take the settings for the texts from Sales and Distribution Customizing under Text control.

Delivery split

Regarding Delivery split you can control through copy control routines in the VTLA transaction.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.