cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An exception that could not be caught occurred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating shopping cart at the very first step I am getting following error message.

-

Error when processing your request

Note

The following error text was processed in the system: An exception that could not be caught occurred.

The error occurred on the application server and in the work process 1.

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: BBP_PD_ABORT of program SAPLBBP_PDH

Form: ABORT of program SAPLBBP_PDORG

Form: CHECK_PROC_ORG_AND_GROUP of program SAPLBBP_PDORG

Form: ORG_CHECK_SINGLE of program SAPLBBP_PDORG

Form: ORG_MAINTAIN_SINGLE of program SAPLBBP_PDORG

Function: BBP_PDORG_CREATE of program SAPLBBP_PDORG

Form: ITEM_F_CREATE_FROM_WTAB of program SAPLBBP_PDIAD

Form: ITEMLIST_F_UPDATE of program SAPLBBP_PDIAD

Function: BBP_ITEMLIST_UPDATE of program SAPLBBP_PDIAD

Form: PROCDOC_UPDATE of program SAPLBBP_PD

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system DSR in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 1 in transaction ST11 on the application server. In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http-c -l:E-s: -i: -w:1-d:20080606-t:104953-v: RABAX_STATE-e: UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

-

I have checked In ST22 (ABAP Dump Analysis) it says,

Runtime Errors UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION

Exceptn CX_BBP_PD_ABORT

ShrtText

An exception that could not be caught occurred.

The exception 'CX_BBP_PD_ABORT' was raised but was not caught at any stage in the call hierarchy.

Since exceptions represent error situations, and since the system could not react adequately to this error, the current program, 'SAPLBBP_PDH', had to be terminated.

I also checked the note no. 673372

SAP Note 673372 Version 9

Implementation Status Cannot be implemented

Processing Status New Processor

As per the note I checked BBP_CND_CUSTOMIZING_CHECK, it through an error of IPC not running, As if this is a classic scenario I guess IPC is not used.

Please guide me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Vivek B.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Having a look a would say that the problem is in the determination of purchasing organization. I would advice to review the attributes in PPOMA, mainly the responsability of the organizational unit that you has defined as purchasing group and purchasing unit.

I hope this help

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx!!!

There was a problem in attributes. I resolved that one, but still the core problem persists.

can u give some other leads to look in to.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What dou you mean? with the core problem, it's the same dump or another one. in that case cut & paste the new one.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

The earlier dump is still there.

When i am selecting item from internal goods/ services, for shopping cart, the system is going for Describe Requirement. Once you put in description, the system through the same dump that is written in first post.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So if you are using a classic scenario you can use simplified pricing, for that check OSS note 539720 once implemented, you dont need IPC

I hope this help

BR