cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...All,

I am planing to do JDBC - RFC (Synchronous) scenario without BPM, how many data types are required for this type of scenario, pls explain..if any body is having example scenario pls share with me..that is very helpful for me..

thank u,

Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You can make use of following links.

/people/yining.mao/blog/2006/09/13/tips-and-tutorial-for-sender-jdbc-adapter

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-on-jdbc-receiver-response

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/step%2bby%2bstep%2brfc%2bto%2bjdbc%2bscenario

regards,

ujjwal kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you talking about a Sync call. I mean are the Sender and Receiver RFC are the same. If it is a Sync step you can do without a BPM.

Like RFC will initiate the process the XI and the the data is selected from JDBC and the response is given back to RFC.

If the above is not the case you can avoide using BPM by having to separate scenarios.

1. Scenario 1 RFC --> XI --> JDBC

2. Scenario 2 JDBC --> XI --> RFC

If there are some dependencies or due to some constraints if you need to use BPM then you will have the steps like

Receiver Async(RFC)Send Sync(JDBC)Send Async(RFC)

So your mapping will be 1) RFC Req ->JDBC Req

2) JDBC Response->RFC Response.

But if you have 2 different RFCs, and you need to achieve with single interface, then you can make use of BPM.

regards

chandrakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Chandra Kanth,

thank u for ur response,

we are having two RFC's, in the single interface, how can we proceed with using BPM. pls explain clearly.where we will maintain the two RFC's in single interface.

**i will give the points for helpful answer**

Regards,

Jain