cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My RFC senario is giving me an error,I went to component monitoring-->Adapter Monitoring and saw the list of adapters.I see that the RFC adapter is red,does it mean the adapter is down?how do I troubleshoot it?This is the error I have in RWB.

Sender channel 'CC_RFC_*********' for party '', service 'SYSTEM_XI_010'

Error can not instantiate RfcPool caused by:

com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcServerPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: User is locked. Please notify the person responsible

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

->According to our error above you have problem with your gatway connection . can you make sure ur using correct gateway service. something like sapgw00 00 is system number. you get this in smgw.

->Check that the RFC Destination that you have created Do Connection Test & Remote LOgon also Re-Enter the User & Pwd Once again.

Please take a look at the below error. It looks like same error what you have.

Plz do refer the following links:

/thread/2978 [original link is broken]

Please reward points if it helps

Thanks

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

There is no problem with the RFC adapter.

The channel

Sender channel 'CC_RFC_*********' is having errors. The logon credentials you have given in this channel is wrong. Give the correct userid/pwd and activate the channel, the error will go.

rgds,

Arun