cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Master Price as Selling Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using VPRS as my selling price on my pricing procedure and it is working just fine.

What I really want is cost plus 10% and I am having difficulty writing my VOFM Formula (alternate calculation type) to work correctly. I built in under Formulas, Condition Base Values.

xkomv-kbetr = xkomv-kbetr * '1.10'.

is not working. my cost is $7.06 so I am looking for a final selling price of $7.76 or $7.77.

My KBETR for one unit is $85,426.00 and my KWERT for one unit is $776.60

I am a functional analyst with no staff ABAP'r to turn to. Can anyone help me please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Not sure of the complete requirement of the pricing why you are looking for the routine development.

After VPRS you can add a condition type for mark up that is cost plus 10 %.

After the mark up condition you can have the price condition type,similar to PR00 that can populate the 110% of the cost in the pricing procedure.

Please let me know if this helps.

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hemant, Thank you for the suggestion, I would like to avoid the routine development.

How do I make my first new condition type be "cost plus 10%?"

How do I make my second new condition type (that is similar to PR00) populate with the 110% of cost?

Laurie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Copy condition types like KF00 or HD00 and create a 'mark-up' that is 'cost plus' condition type

2) Copy condition type PR00 and create a your 'price' condition type

3) Arrange them in the following steps:

Step 10 : VPRS

Step 20 : ZMUP

Step 30 : ZPRI

4) You need to maintain a condition record for ZMUP in VK11 as 10 %.

The benefit of having these condition types for mark-up and price separately is that you can very easily get it on any other purpose like reports, outputs etc. as it is accessible directly from the DB tables.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Hemant

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everyone for your help. My Finance Department has approved my solution and we are transporting into PRD this weekend.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a test program in SE38 and got required result as 7.77

tables: komv.

data: xkomv like komv occurs 0 with header line.

komv-kbetr = '7.06'.

xkomv-kbetr = komv-kbetr.

xkomv-kbetr = xkomv-kbetr * '1.10'.

write:/ xkomv-kbetr.

I feel that since you are also using the same formula, it should work.

Did you use debugger?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Laurie

Assume your VPRS cost is $ 7.06 and your selling price should be $ 7.76. Now the difference would be 10%.

Go to V/06, copy any condition type, rename as ZR00 and maintain the following:-

Cond. class::::::::::::::::A

Calculat.type::::::::::::::A

Cond.category::::::::::::blank

Rounding rule:::::::::::::Commercial

Plus/minus:::::::::::::::::A

Manual entries::::::::::::D

Item condition:::::::::::::X

Amount/percent:::::::::::X

Delete:::::::::::::::::::::::::X

Scale basis:::::::::::::::::B

Save the condition type

Go to V/07, select the condition type ZR00 and maintain 535 table which is for customer. Now go to VK11, inpur ZR00 and maintain 10% to customers.

Now go to V/08, maintain VPRS as your PR00 in step 100, on top with respective Account Key. After this condition, insert one step (say 101) with condition type ZR00, assigning From-To value as 100. Insert one more step 102 with description as "Sub total" with FROM - TO as 100 & 101 so that your selling price would be VPRS + ZR00 which is your selling price.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi