Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in modifying control record

former_member581827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is Purchase order to Sales order. Once PO is created IDOC will be created and that idoc will be taken as source and i will be modifying the idoc in abap mapping as per requirement.

All the segements are being modified and getting updated in IDOC but when i am trying to change the control record its not getting reflected in the r/3 but when i check in moni before comming to r/3 the xml struture has changed as per my requirement even for control record also but while comming from XI control record is not getting changed.

I would like to change senderpartner and sender partner type in control records.

every configurattion steps has been done correctly.

Would request your experiences if you would have faced any this type of situation in your projects.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apply Control Record Values from Payload

If you set the indicator, the conversion of communication parties to the IDoc partner is only possible for systems that are not logical systems.

If you do not set the indicator, all combinations of communication parties and services are handled as services without party.

If the IDoc XML structure contains a control record during outbound processing on the Integration Server, it is rejected and created again by the IDoc adapter. If you want to include additional values in the control record, set the indicator and provide an appropriate mapping for the values.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/96/791c42375d5033e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandra,

You can refer to the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/96/791c42375d5033e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

What you have to do is on the IDoc Receiver comm. Channel.

deselect "Apply Control Record Values from Payload" parameter value.

Gaurav Jain

Points if answer is helpful