cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to draw vertical lines in smart form main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need to draw vertical lines in a main window without using table node ,template and folder.

I have created table node with three table line types in my smart form and each table line type splitted into three lines as client required.

As long as data is exists no problem. vertical lines are comming. Since I designed the table node like that.

If no data exists .. i need to display vertical lines for each table line type boxes.

hope you understood my situation.

Could you pls help me.

This is very urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

As suggested, find how much empty lines you have to insert into your internal table in your print program before calling smarform. This will make the vertical lines appear and your table look nice.

This will work for sure.

Regards.

Valter Oliveira.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the vertical lines are common for all the three lines types then you can draw windows or boxed of particular width which overlaps the main window for vertical lines.

Other option is insert blank lines into the internal table for the table node. You will know how many line items can fit into the table node ie main window. If the main window internal table is short by 2 line items, then add two inital lines to Internal table.

Thanks,

Vamshi.