cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record deleted still it is reflecting in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created sales order and saved when i was analyzing sales order i came to know that system has taken two taxes (VAT and CST) . After i realizing that there two condition records maintained in system then i have deleted one condition record which is not required. Then i went to change mode of sales order and carried out new pricing but system is still showing both conditions and both the amounts are reflecting. Interesting is in pricing analysis the condition record which i have deleted is showing deleted but system is showing deduction amount in pricing. So please suggest me what should i do so that system will take only one condition record and show only that amount.

Pls reply me urgent since client is stuck up.

correct asn will get good reverts.

thanks & regards

Sree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

0 Kudos

How you solved this please explain

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas

Generally if you delete the condition record also system will pick the tax rate that has been maintained in the tax code.

So if in your customer master record , you have VAT 1(eligible for taxes) and CST 1(eligible for taxes) and in MMR also VAT 1(eligible for taxes) and CST 1(eligible for taxes) and then even though you delete the condition record system will pick the tax amount from the tax code

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U are correct. Please check any subsequent documents exist for that sales order..

Please also check whether u have deleted entire record or only set the deletion indicato and also check the document pricing date and condition record validity date factors also..

Please try it once again in VA02 by carrying out new pricing and also click on price analysis and condition record buttons see that information there also..

Hope it will help u...

Regards

Sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Jun 6, 2008 2:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Thanks for your prompt reply here i have forgot to mentioned in my previous mail that i have made deletion mark for one condition record and second condition record i have changed the rate and tax code.

There is no subsequent documents for sales order.

I went to change mode and carried out once again pricing but still the same case so pls suggest me what else we can do.

Thanks & regard

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this happens many times pricing doesnt gets updated

So try deleting the material in the sales order and again input the same material and see pricing

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Nimit

Former Member
0 Kudos

try doing this:

1) Remove the deletion indicator from the condition record.

2) goto V/06 for that condition type and check mark the 'Delete' box.

3) again go back to your condition record and delete the entry.

Now try a Sales order and see what happens....maybe it wont come up again.