cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

igrid cell background color

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi forums,

i need a help .i am trying to set the cell background color in igrid.its working fine till page getting refreshed,but after that itis not showing the cell background color.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to color entire row in grid for some specific value,

Just select Dynamic Background Color? Checkbox and then go to color context tab ,give a matching column name, color and match value.. This sets Backgound color based on matched column and match value for grid row..

If you need to give backgroundcolor for only one cell then you need to do it from frontend.But I agree after refresh it wont show, for that you need to use some event of grid .hope u can use Deselection event if you are not doing anything ...This works fine and Background color wont go even after refresh...

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

If you are trying to set the cell background colour from front end, you need to execute the code to set cell background colour every time the grid refreshes or the page refreshes.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Krishna,

If you are doing color context cell coloring, it doesn't work in 12.0.1 or 12.0.2. Do a search on for Color Context in this forum for a work around. It is supposed to be fixed in 12.0.3, but I have not tested it, so can't confirm it.

Hope this helps,

Mike