cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CERTIFICATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

after ABAP one shud go for which next certificatiuon.

i mean to say whether one shud go for BI or CRM or some functional module such as SD MM QM PP FICO. which one has more value when added with ABAP.

THNX

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It all depends on the background of the Consultant - to go to the functional side one should have the functional job experience to his or her credit- else it will be very difficult.

Being ABAP consultant - one can easily go in for BW data warehousing, or XI or anyother SAP netweaver modules which is more technical.

Please let me know if you need any more info

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanku Deepak,

but i have heard that if an abaper is working on a module for eg sd mod. after 1 or 2 years is he / she does certification on that particular module then it will be very benificial. yes ur right that abapers shud go for BW Netweaver . then if i 'll go bw module then wat will be the right time to do it. like i have just started my career in abap only 3 months of experience. can u plz guide me .

thnx

Regard

Fozia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Firoze

You can go anytime for BW depends on how comfirtable you are on ABAP. It is not necessary to go for BW with any background but with better background of SAP it will be of a great help to understand and work on Netweaver as most of the installations of BW are with SAP as OLTP.

Please let me know if you need any further information

thanks

Answers (0)