cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition records -SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

How can i control the fields as a header field and item field during creation of condition record?

I want to make some fields as key field so that that will be displayed at header level and other fields at item level.

Thanks

Ivy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ivy

Go to V/06, select the condition type and see the tab "Changes which can be made". There you can see two fields, viz.Header condit. and Item condition. If you select the box against Header condition, in billing, you can input the condition at header level only by clicking "Activate". Alternatively, if you choose the box for Item condition, maintain Access sequence and also the relevant tables in V/07.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

My requirement is during creation of the condition record say for ex-JCST,

Country/Reg of Del plant/Region/Cust Tax1 are at header level and Mat Tax is at item level...

Waht should i do if i need to get the Cust Tax1 at item level...so that creation of condition records will be easy with different combo.

Thanks

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Got the solution...

Need to make changes in the respective table....and mark the fields as header and footer...

Thanks for the replies friends

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do it via configuring a condition through V/06

Under 'Changes which can be made' area

Tick on whether you want it as a Header Conditon or as a Item condition.

Regards,

Nimit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to take care at the time of creating your condition table.

Which ever field you select at last, that will be your footer field & rest are your header field.

Rgds,

Senni.B