cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM problem , not able to stop it

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have a problem in a transformation step of a BPM ( the mapping is wrong ), and now i have a message stuck in this BPM and a queue of messages waiting to be processed by this BPM.

i would like to stop it, but in transaction SWWL i cannot find any item to delete, i tried to select the item by number and with all the selection criteria possibles ( i think so ) but the transaction still says that there are no items to delete .

Any Ideas?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do the following to end your process:

1) run SWF_XI_SWI1

2) select your process work item

3) Goto -> list with technical details

4) Edit -> change

5) Click logically delete

Regards

Patrick

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey all,

thanks it is solved.

i could delete the work items that were with error status with transaction SWF_XI_SWI1.

then all the messages were still there with the same status , i had to delete and import my BPM into ID.

then unregister and register the queues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey thanks for your answers,

i deregistered, registered and activated the queues and is not working, i restarted the BPM after error in transaction SWF_XI_SWPR and not working.

Maybe i wasn´t very clear about the word "queue", when i check the messages in SXMB_MONI i can see the XML status message as succesfully but the outbound status is "Message has status error on outbound side" and the following messages hat the outbound status as "message scheduled on outbound side".

Inbound side is AENGINE and outbound side is PE.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Delete and re-import your BPM in the Integration Directory.

regards

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead using the content of data for message selection use message number that u will get from sxmb_moni.

Reward if find useful.

former_member187563
Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

from sxmb_adm deregister the queues and register again

regards

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

If the message is in Queue you will find them in Queue transaction SMQ1 and SMQ2.

delete the message from the queue.

Also you can register and deregister the Queue in SMQR.

reward points if useful

regards,

Milan