cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tolerances during confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've created a SC with PR as follow-on doc.

In back-end, I convert PR into PO and set the overdelivery tolerance of the item to 10%. PO item qty is 100 pc.

During confirmation, SRM does not take the PO tolerance of 10% into account.

Although I have customised tolerance group, with keys CF and DQ. Tolerance group is assigned to PPOMA.

I would like to know how you set up the SRM system do that only the tolerances of the back end PO are checked ?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. The way to do this is to configure 99% tolerances in SRM, and assign it in PPOMA_BBP.

Then use BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI to read in whatever tolerance you want from wherever (you can use function RFC_READ_TABLE to read tolerance table T169G) and issue an error if the tolerance is exceeded.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Thanks,

but you can't do this via the standard customising of 'set tolerance keys' ?

According to the custo documentation, tolerance key CF first checks the tolerances of the back end PO and, when not filled in, takes the tolerances of the customising. There are a lot of other keys but I don't know if the influences the GR tolerance check.

I will check a bit further on and otherwise I have to use the BADI.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have the same problem. If we have a PO with a tolerance in the ECC System and we try to confirm a overdelivery (in this tolerance), the GR is not done in ECC.

Do you have a solution for this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas