cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem when doing PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thisis what the message I get when i do the PGI

" Status of inspection lot 02000023984/partial lot 0000 does not allow goods issue "

what has to be done now

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Status of inspection lot 02000023984/partial lot 0000 does not allow goods issue "

Pre inspection is activated please consult you QM consultant to clear the lot which i spending for inspection ..,if you dont have a Qm consulatnt and trying out something new then go to,Inspection lot selection QA32 input the variables and execute .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

once you have executed QA32, you will get a list of Inspection lot. Select your Inspection lot and to make the process quick, directly click on the Usage decision button (or else you need to first record results b4 UD)

In the UD screen, do a dropdown help on field UD code and select the 'Accept' code for 'Goods Issue'

Then you can do PGI.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is bcoz for that particular material, in Quality view, pre inspection check is activated and hence you are unable to do PGI. Once your QM clears the lot via QA32, you can post goods issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You have PDI (Pre Dispatch Inspection) activated ask the QM guy to help you release thePDI inspection

Then do PGI

Reward points if helpful

regards,

Nimit