cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Road Map creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

There is a querry. I have created a roadmap by first defining it in RMDEF transaction and then created it in RMAUTH. Now, the problem is that I am unable to view the roadmap in RMMAIN transaction. I need help. it's urgent.

Thanks and regards,

Prakash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Make sure u checked " Available for Projects" box during the creatioon. Also after the creation, in RMMAIN - No-projects tab can be clicked if you have not assigned any project to this roadmap yet.

Hope it helps.

Rgds,

Sri

Award points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I have done as u said. My road map Name is getting displayed in RMMAIN but with out structure.

I am waiting for uer response.

Prakash.

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without structure? Can you please elaborate.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

First I Opened Transaction RMDEF and I checked "Available for Proects" then in RMMAIN I clicked RoadMap Button. Then I got the screen which showed My RoadMap Name. But structure was missing in i. Structure is the one which I created in RMAUTH. When I was checking for other Roadmap's the structure was getting displayed. i hope U got My point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dears.

I have the same issue. The structure in the RMMAIN doesn't show nothing whose i created in the RMAUTH. Choosing all the filters in RMMAIN (first button after the entry screen) the structure appears, but with the checkboxs unflagged. In the same moment occurs a warning with the code error "AI_ROADMAP042". When I try to "change scope" (menu project) the structure don't appears.

In the RMAUTH transaction all changes are supported, with exception of the "change scope", disabled in this transaction.

Someone can help?

Regards,

FS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I solved this problem. In fact it is too simple. It never mergeu2019s a unfinished Roadmap into a project. If the Roadmap was added to a Project, all change couldnu2019t be added to the scope of this roadmap.

Always finish the Roadmap before your utilization.

Regards,

FS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume finishing the Roadmap is the same as saving it in RMAUTH and leave the transaction. Still the filtering is causing lots of problems for me. Doesn't figure it out. Have tried everything......

**sgh** now its working. I had to remove flavours, roles and subjects in order to make it work. Not very intuitive this filtering function.

Edited by: Morten Bjerkan on Aug 21, 2008 10:19 AM

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign your roadmap to any project using SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN then open that project from RMMAIN. You will be able to see your roadmap there.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu