Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not showing in MONI

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Good day,

In one of my interface we using file adapter as sender ..wheh adapter picks the file it must archive the file and using OS command it copies same file to another folder from there we use proxy communication to read that file.......( this file picked by the adapter showing everyday in MONI)

yesterday night we recieved a file with unwanted data in one record ...adapter went to error state and it is trying to archive and move file to another folder many time.. not showing in the MONI ...

as per my understanding after this error XI not supposed process this file ...but here it processed the file AND the record with error state went wrong in MONI..

from above my question is in everyday process when adapter picks the file and it shows the file is picked and processed in MONI..after that it shows the records individually in MONI..

from yesterday the file message not shopwing in message but records are showing in moni...

Could anyone give me an idea how this happening...

Regards

PT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if you are using the xml file check the file structure and if you are using the FCC then check if any configuration parameters are missing.....

regards

chandrakanth

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey i solved my error problem...

my question is why the file message not showing moni but it is processed and records are showing in MONI...with one record is in error state( the unwanted data one)..

Regards

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to TRANSACTION CODE(XI SYSTEM) SXMB_ADM->INTEGRATION ENGINE CONFIGURATION->SPECIFIC CONFIGURATION->just check under runtime category logging parameters check current value = 1. may be you are having 0.

Please reward points if it helps

Thanks

Vikranth

former_member240483
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikranth,

It is set to 1.

Regards

Rao