cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 to APO data transfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Kindly help me on this one. I created an integration model for the master data (material, plant, atp) and activated it. i set up the master data change to immediate transfer. I tested it and it worked. then i created a IM for the transactional data (stock) and encountered no error in the queue. Then i simualted a PR to GR to increase the stock, in R/3 automatically stock increased however, in APO no change in stock. another IM for the planned orders, PR and PO (no error). initiated a heuristic, APO created PR's (PR's also can be seen in R/3). converted the PR to PO (reflected both in R/3 and APO). then transacted GR for the PO (R/3 - PO was deleted and stock increased, in APO - PO still there and stock no increase). I checked with the basis team, they said RFC's are working well. I checked the configuration for the CIF, its also ok. Please help me resolve this. Reward points will be given accordingly.

Regards,

Jigger

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check these three thigns

/n/sapapo/CCR

/n/sapapo/CQ

Check what type of stock has active IM, and what type of stock went in after you created the GR.

Still if you have any problem let us know.

My

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i did execute the sapapo/ccr.. but its not helpful.. i dont think i have to run it regularly

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tried the scm que manager, no logs are avaialble and all icons have green colors. stocks are in unrestricted use and in IM i used storage stock.

Edited by: Jigger on Jun 9, 2008 4:42 AM

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jigger,

Have you evaluated the presence of any user exits for stock transfer to APO ?

regards

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

i did not use any user exits

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you try what happen if you execute the CIF - comparison report (/SAPAPO/CCR) ?

Kind regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls execute /SAPAPO/CCR in APO for the product for reconcillation. Analyse the problem and fix it

Hope this may helps

regards

Vijay