cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Credit management is?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would like to know first what Dynamic Credit management is?

And i have situation here in my company, currently they have dynamic credit management implemented, when ever a customer exceeds the credit limt sales order is going to be blocked, and schedule lien are not confirmed.

But now they want credit check has to take place at sales order level but they don't want order to be blocked, they want delivery to block can any one suggest me how can i achieve this??

Thanks& Regards,

Sundar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am sure you know there are two types of credit checks in automatic credit check

1. static

2. dynamic

static considers all open sales orders + open delivery doc's + open billing doc's + billing documents posted into accounting but for which you have not received the payment

dynamic also does credit check in the same way as above

but the difference is

we have a field called horizon in automatic credit control area.. which we use in dynamic credit check

what the purpose of this field is if i enter the value as 2 months in the horizon field,

when i create a sales order for which the delivery date is after 2 months these doc's will not be considered during credit check

hope u understood the concept

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Instead of using creait group for order 01, use credit block for delivery 02 at the dynamic credit check level.

The system will allow to pass the sales order but block the delivery.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sundar,

dynamic creadite Indicates that the system carries out a dynamic credit limit check within a specified credit horizon,withen that perticular date.

The customer's credit exposure is split into a static part - open items, open billing, and delivery values - and a dynamic part, the open order value. The open order value includes all not yet or only partially delivered orders. The value is calculated based on the shipping date and the credit horizon you specify in the adjacent field. For the purposes of evaluating credit, you want the system to ignore all open orders that are due for delivery after the horizon date. The sum of the static and dynamic parts of the check may not exceed the credit limit.

if you want to check on delivery,you have to fast go to OVAD,then assign your delivery type LF to delivery credite block that is 02.I hope u understood.If any problem is there please come again.

Please Reward points if it helps you.

thanks & Regards

Utpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think i could be a way

1) for your automatic credit check settings for credit grop 01 (sales order), make sure that you put just a Warning as your Reaction or blanik

2) configure your automatic credit check for credit group 01 (delivery) and make that as an Error message so you cannot create a delivery.