Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MS Outlook print problem

istvn_kopcsa
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

We have an odd problem with new SAP GUI. We detected an error after installed the SAP GUI 710 with patch level 7 or 8.

The SAP GUI works fine, but there is an error when we try to print an E-mail from the MS Outlook (Outlook2003). Mostly it prints only the header of the mails, but sometimes it works fine. When we removed the SAP GUI 710 with patch level 8 and installed the GUI 710 without patch (patch level 0) everything is Ok. We think this printig problem caused by the SAP GUI partches. Unfortunately we donu2019t know what the reason int he problem.

We would like to ask some help. If somebody detected same problem and knows the solution please help me and please let me know how to fix it.

Best regards,

Istvan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

istvn_kopcsa
Discoverer
0 Kudos

The Internet Explorer 7.0 solved the problem.

uta_hedemann
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you reinstalled the IE 7.0 or did you have IE 6.0 before ?

The reason, why I ask:

We have the same problem (and also problem with printing htm-pages: only empty pages are printed) with the newest SAPGUI 7.10 patch 13 and IE 7.0.

Kind regards,

Uta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have the same problem, is there anyone who has a solution?

We have 1 SAP server and were using this server from 5 different locations and we are having this problem on one location.

Only empty pages are printed

Please help!!

Edited by: Marckx on Oct 29, 2009 3:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem solved! All 10 workstations had IE6 on them, installing IE7 is the solution.

Thanks!!!..