cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error connecting R/3 system using .Net connector

former_member192283
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi trying to connect the R/3 (ECC6.) system from the . VS 2003 using .Net Connector 1.1

As i am having the VS2003 it supports the .Net Frame work 1.1 . I have installed the .Net Connector 1.1 to connect the R/3 system.

I was able to install the connector successfully.

But after i was trying to connect the R/3 using the .Net connector plugin in VS 2003 it is giving the following Error.

But the user name and password is correct which i have entered. Because i was able to login to the R/3 with same user id password using SAP Log on pad.

Please let me know any thing is wrong with supported version which i have installed. Please let me know to how to rectify this following Error

To create a proxy directly from a SAP system, you must install a java VM from JavaSoft

Inner error was

Info: using logging implementation " AII Logging"

Exception in thread "main" com.sap.aii.upload.api.LoginException$WrongPasssowrd:Invalid user/password combination

* at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.connect(SAPConnection.java:94)*

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.<init>(SAPConnection.java:38)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.getWSDLforRFCs(RFC2WSDLTool.java:81)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.main(RFC2WSDLTool.java:196)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

if it is related to logon information, you want to check to have a user password in uppercase and 8 characters length.

Though NetWeaver 7.0 (2004s) allows case sensitive and passwords up to 40 characters, the SAP .Net Connector converts the password to uppercase format and does not support passwords longer than 8 characters.

See SAP Notes 792850, 862989

HTH,

Stefan

Dorian
Participant
0 Kudos

Vijay:

Based on the first error message

To create a proxy directly from a SAP system, you must install a java VM from JavaSoft

it appears that you either have an old Java installation or none at all. Because of this the VS plug-in cannot communicate at all with the SAP system.

Try updating / installing a Java environment - I'm using Java SE version 6 which works fine.

Regards,

D.