cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message Scheduled on outbound side?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I work on Multiple IDocs to file scenario.

t-code SXMB_MONI:

Status is Processed successfully.

but Outbound status is message scheduled on outbound side.

I can't figure out why.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Is there Entries in SM58 of XI side

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your kindly reply.

I have checked SMQR, or register queue. I send message with RWB, "test message", so no problem with SAP R/3.

I need to tell you that: This scenario works well on another XI.

And other scenarios on this XI works well too.

And then?

-

There are lots of error in SM58, a long time ago, by other user.Does it involve my scneario?

Edited by: Shen Peng on Jun 6, 2008 3:32 PM

Edited by: Shen Peng on Jun 6, 2008 3:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What you need to do is select that message and there is a button at the top process message.

So what it will do is it will process that message and then you can see that message been processed in SXMB_MONI with checked flag.

(and )

Can u check in SM58 of your XI server(ABAP Stack) whether any entry is there waiting to be send to SAP system??? If so is it error status?

Next thing is that if the connection is very slow between these systems and no of idocs to be posted is more then the posting of idocs will be a bit slow and time consuming.

Now in the message in SXMB_MONI to the target side, where you see the ''IDOC', click and see how many idocs and what is the no of idocs going to be posted, then login to the target system and in WE02 how many idocs have been posted. Evenif the message shows scheduled for outbound still the idocs might get posted and the status changes once the acknowledgement is received for the TRFC call.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This problem is might be because of the QUESS stuch up, or might be IDOC data that is coming out for R/3.

AS your are collecting multiple idoc in a single file than for that either you might be using the BPM of XML port . in sucha sceanrio the time line is a important factor so just check this one also

Thanks

sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u check in SM58 of your XI server(ABAP Stack) whether any entry is there waiting to be send to SAP system??? If so is it error status?

Next thing is that if the connection is very slow between these systems and no of idocs to be posted is more then the posting of idocs will be a bit slow and time consuming.

Now in the message in SXMB_MONI to the target side, where you see the ''IDOC', click and see how many idocs and what is the no of idocs going to be posted, then login to the target system and in WE02 how many idocs have been posted. Evenif the message shows scheduled for outbound still the idocs might get posted and the status changes once the acknowledgement is received for the TRFC call.

Refer the below help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/96/791c42375d5033e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Serializing IDocs

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/bd/277264c3ddd44ea429af5e7d2c6e69/frameset.htm

Note:

If the function module IDOC_INBOUND_IN_QUEUE is to be used, set the relevant indicator. It is used for IDocs that are serialized by queues (quality of service is EOIO). This module is only available in SAP Web AS 6.40 and higher. If it is not available, the function module IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS is called. The indicator only takes effect in SAP systems Releases 4.0 and higher. Calls for the queue processing function module are placed in the qRFC queue.

Check ur SAP system release version

Please reward points

Thanks

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Have u checked u r queues , message might have blocked in the queue due to some other failed message!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check these forum replies..with the same problem

Thanks,

Vijaya.

Edited by: Vijaya Lakshmi Palla on Jun 6, 2008 2:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

go to TCODE

SXMB_ADM -> Manage Queues -> Register the Queues.

you can also run the report RSXMB_REGISTER_QUEUES

chk thz blog../people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/12/23/monitoring-for-processed-xml-messages-in-abap-proxy

regards

chandra