cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISA CRM B2C custom site

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured an ISA CRM B2C Internet Site (standard SAP) that works fine and i follow the steps of the

SAP Internet Sales 4.0 - Development and Extension Guide.pdf in order to build a CUSTOM ISA CRM B2C Internet Site with NWDS.

I successfully deploy the ear file and i go from Internet Explorer to XCM Administrator of the custom b2c_mysite and do the same settings as of b2c stardard SAP site.

Thus, the settings in the XCM Administrator for both b2c and b2c_mysite (the custome site) are the same 100%.

Although the settings are the same, b2c_mysite doesn't start

When i go to http://...../b2c_mysite/b2c/init.do the error message is

A runtime error occurred

Contact the administrator

Start application

What's wrong?

Regards,

Thanassis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message you get is a general one. Can you look in the log files and find a more specific error?

Good luck,

Roelof

PS Log files can be browsed using the Visual Administator, Logviewer service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Roelof,

From the log files i found the error and solved the problem

Best regards,

Thanassis

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have a similar problem, how do you deploy the "ear" file ??

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manuel,

From your server path find the c:
usr\sap\J2E\JC02\SDM\program\RemoteGui.bat

This is the SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (SDM).

After you login you go to Deployment tab and under the SCAs/SDAs for Deployment right click and Add SCA/SDA .. and you browse the file you want to Deploy...

If you want to run the SDM localy from your pc you have to copy the files RemoteGui.bat, sdm_jdk.bat, sdm_prep_com.bat to your local disk and make changes. It works really fine..

Check also..

Regards,

Thanassis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thanassis,

Thanks for your answer, I have another question, do you know where I can find the "ear" files in order to deploy b2b, b2c, and other JAVA CRM scenarios ?

Thanks for all your help !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manuel, these files come with sap crm platform as ISA Framework (SAP Netweaver - SAP Web AS).

Regards,

Thanassis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for your answer, but the problem we have it's we already install the JAVA CRM components, but we are not able to configurate in the XCM. We try http://localhost:50100/b2c/admin/xcm/init.do and nothing.

I don't know if we have to deploy the "*.ear" files again or what are we doing wrong.

Thanks for all the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manuel,

from the J2EE Visual Administrator (X:\usr\sap\J2E\JC02\j2ee\admin\go.bat) go to -> J2E->Server->Services->Log Viewer

->Cluster->Server->e:\usr\sap->J2E\JC02->j2ee\cluster\server0->apps\sap.com->crm.b2b->

and check isaerror.log.. etc...

This will help you find the error!

Regards,

Thanassis