Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Scenario.

I have one sale order with Material A & B, and another sale order with Material A, B & C. I want to combine delivery for these two sale orders. i do this through VL10a. After combining delivery, when i try to post an invoice, it gets split into two invoices. I want just one invoice for these two order after combining delivery. Note: However i get single invoice when i use same Purchase Order number in both the orders. In real scenario there would be two Purchase Order numbers, in that case, pls help me out.

Thanks

VJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check on what basis the Invoice is getting split. It can be controlled through the routine. So ask ur ABAPer to fix it in the routine.

Cheers,

Anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont have much to read through the split analysis, it says header data different, and shows the PO number....

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Go to VTFL, make the allocation number and reference number blank and try to generate the invoice, please let us know ehther it splits the invoice. Hope it is your test system.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank ya guys

cheers

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VJ

I believe this is in continuation to your earlier thread.

Yes in normal circumstances, invoice should not split based on PO references and I dont know what copy control you have maintained at header level.

Go to VTFL, select your billing type and delivery type and click on blue lens and try maintaining the following:-

Copying requirements::::::003

Determ.export data::::::::::(blank)

Assignment Number:::::::::E

Reference number:::::::::::::E

Now try to create a billing and I am sure, you should not face the same issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi