Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to JDBC

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends...

I have a scenario where i am need to send data from single rfc to 2 tables in jdbc..

Now can u suggest me can i use single receiver jdbc CC and update 2 tables or i need to use bpm for this ..or without BPM can we achive it

In this we need check the condition also if the one field comes in first table then onley second table should get update...

Thanks and Regards

Vijay Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The better solution is to use a Single Receiver JDBC adapter and a sinble mapping.

The target strucutre would have 2 STATEMENT Level tags one for each of the table with the corrsponding Access Level tags.

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

do the following

1) There is no need to use the two JDBC communication channel for updatedingthe two tables.

make you target structure having to statment for two tables and acess tages .

Thanks

sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Best way would be Write a stored procedure; apply your business logic there and use that stored procedure

OR

You have to use the multimapping or split the message using BPM.

Refer

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Write a stored procedure; apply your business logic there and use that stored procedure.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/64/ce4e886334ec4ea7c2712e11cc567c/frameset.htm

regards

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check if these help.

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

Thanks,

Vijaya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

/people/bhavesh.kantilal/blog/2006/07/03/jdbc-receiver-adapter--synchronous-select-150-step-by-step

Same link but its other way JDBC-RFC

Thanks

Vikranth