cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I am new to Gp and i need some inputs on this .

Scenario:

there are two processes such as submission and verification.

in the first process the employee feeds some inputs(Assign the higher official) and submit the form .

second process:

the higher official will set a plan date and submit .

here the plan date is the last date to review the employee form .

before the plan date , higher official will review this form and approve or reject the form submitted by the employee .

when the form is submitted mail is send to the higher official to review the form submitted by the employee.

Now all the view regarding the process belong to the same component.

views are :

1)createform and submit to the higher official

2)plan date by higher official

3)validate the form .

now please give me some feedback how to make the component callable object.

note : employee cannot see the view for plan date and validate form.its purely based on the roles .

thanks and regards

Fazal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fazal,

Use this example.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5777b0a5-0701-0010-588b-e40ff8dd53ee]

Regards,

Gurprit Bhatia

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurprit ,

thanks for ur response .

in the above link ,for each and every view they are creating the Component.

Suppose i have five views required for the application , is it mandatory to create five components for each view?

thanks and regards

fazal

ankur_garg5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fazal,

Ideally it should be done the way it is mentioned in the article (provided by Gurprit), i.e. you should make separate components if you wish to create separate callable objects in CAF GP.

But if you wish to use only one Web Dynpro component, then you can do one thing. Make 3 separate Windows for your 3 views. And correspondingly make 3 separate Applications for these 3 windows. Now you can make 3 callable objects from these applications.

Note: You need to make 3 windows since you cannot make 3 applications from 1 window.

Bye

Ankur