cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Test Connection - Content Repository does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have created a content repository which points to our own external HTTP content server which is a DMS through transaction OAC0.

In transaction CSADMIN I can see our server's status as running, still it shows yellow icon "customizing missing" in CSADMIN and in transaction OAC0 whenver I click "Test Connection" it gives the message" Content Repository does not exist". CMS 106.

Kindly help.

Regards

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using OACO as follows:

Choose Tools ® Business documents, Environment ® Knowledge Provider® KPro® Content Repositories

Enter the following fields in the u201CChange Content Repositories : Detailu201D :-

1) Content Rep. :- ZO (Content Repository Name)

2) Description :- Content Repository

3) Storage type :- HTTP content server.

4) Version no :- 0045

5) HTTP svr:p :- IP or machine name of application server on which DMS has been deployed : Web port of the application server on which DMS has been deployed.

1) Program :- sap/sapDocView.jsp

Save the created Content Repository by clicking on u201CSaveu201D. We are working on SAP 4.7 versionon a SAP development server and the content repository has not been transported after creation. Will not transporting be causing this error ?

Please reward points

Thanks

Vikranth

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

enter the t-code OAC0, click the Admin button.

select Settings tab, setting the filed security as "0",

select Certificates tab, click the certificate button, then system may telling you enter the username and password of your dms server,

and then click the active button , save these settings.

regards

chandrakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cant find the settings mentioned by you in the mail which you have specified. Kindly mention again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chandrakant,

kindly help ?