cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending PO Response to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I Am Working on a scenario where I want to insert PO Response automatically in SRM (EBP). I am sending Sales Order details from vendor R/3, through XI using ORDRSP05 Idoc.

This Idoc is mapped to PurchaseOrderConfirmation_In Interface & sent to SRM.

In SRM this XML message is received but with following trace:

<FAULT_TEXT>An error occured within an XI interface: Exception occurredE:BBP_PD:069 -Product data could not be intepreted E:BS:013 -System status INCM is active (Purchase Order Response 1000000059)

Programm: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP;

Include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002; Line: 57 </FAULT_TEXT>

I am stuck up on this error for 2-3 days, If any one has any idea what so ever to solve this error, then please tell me.

Hope some one help me out to solve this.

Thanking You In Advance.

Regards,

Nitin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Did you ever figure this issue out?

We are running into a similar problem. We get the following error:

<STANDARD>

<CONTROLLER />

<FAULT_TEXT>An error occured within an XI interface: Exception occurredA:BBP_PD:004 -Partner 0000003100 not found E:BBP_PD:147 -Enter a country for partner 0000003100 with type 'Sold-to Party' I:TAX_TXJCD:105 -You are not allowed to enter a tax jurisdiction code for country US W:BBP_PD:649 -Delvery date is in the past; check the entry Programm: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP; Include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002; Line: 57</FAULT_TEXT>

<FAULT_URL />

<FAULT_DETAIL />

</STANDARD>

We have defined 3100 as the Company code in SRM and R/3. We have also defined the correlation between QA2CLNT220 (logical system), QA2_220 (business system), and Partner 3100. So we are not sure why SRM complains that "Partner 0000003100 not found". Do we need to define this link between QA2CLNT220 and partner id 3100 somewhere else?

Regards,

Jay