cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have unique a situation. It is warehouse managed system. I have two storage location 3000 (unrest.) and 1000 prod consumption. For a particular material say XYZ is present in 1000 for production consumption and 3000 has only safety stock of 475. Then I create a sales order for 600 pcs and subsequently a delivery for 600 pcs with available selection date, it creates a delivery even though 600 pcs are not available in 3000, it looks like it taking 1000 also into account, but off course i can't create TO (LTo3), it reports no material in source bin . Please let me what is happening and what settings i need to change to avoid this happing. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Raji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the schedule line is due for delevery- you can create the delivery. But you cannot complete picking...,PGi etc., since the stock is not available.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sankar it answer my query and thanks all others answered, Raji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether u have configured Availability check and ATP.

Thanks

Ashok

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is happening because-

In the scope of availability check the safety stock should not be included

Otherwise, if you select the appropriate storage location in the sales order - then availability check takes place only in that storage location, else it happens at plant level which includes the storage location which has safety stock also.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

But still safety stock is 475 pcs and delivery is for 600 pcs, still i am able to create delivery. Regarding the storage location in the picking location determination, i have given storage location 3000 tied to plant 1111 and warehouse 200 not determined storage location 1000 at all. thanks

Raji