Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inputs for Sales & services Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have a situation here.

I have to charge my customer for the services period.

Let us say for Example my company has provided services to a customer worth 1000 dollars and now i have to invoice to the customer. But the customer pays 25% for it and 50% by his insurance company and 25% by his employer. How can i do the invoicing process.

Now how can i handle this scenario. Any inputs are appreciated.

Thanks

Sonali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create the Insurance company and the employer as Payer and include them in the Customer master of the SP- as Payer partner functions. When creating the order - the amount should be spread in three line items as per the ratio and when you create the billing , then invoice split takes places.

This is only an idea......

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to invoice the customer 25%, 50% Insurance company and 25% employer.

The scenario is the customer has bought a service product from the company.

In other words the company has provided some services to the customer . Now it has to charge the amount to that customer for the services provided.

Thanks

Sonali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonali,

Again just an idea :

1. Maintain 2 more payer ( insurance and employer ) for your Sold to Customer. ( apart from the regular payer already maintained ).

2. Create a sales order with three line items wherein the quantity is in the required ratio ( 25:50:25)

3. Maintain the 3 different payers in all the three line items.

4. Maintain condition records specific to different Payers.

5. During Invoice creation, there would be an Invoice Split since Payer is different.

The only problem above is that the Invoice going to different payers would not show the entire ( total ) order quantity, Instead it would show the quantity in the requried / specified ratio. ( which should be okay i guess )

Hope the above option helps.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sonali,

Is the requirement like, you need to raise the invoice for 25% to the customer, and 50% to the insurance company and 25% by his employer ? or raise the full invoice to the customer, and in the receivable part we are getting from three different people?

Prase