cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value at daily view doesn't show up in monthly view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a key figure called "discretionary build", this key figure is available on both daily and monthly views.

I configured this key figure in the planning area with the "Time-Base Aggregation" of L. L means to show the value from the last date of the month in the daily view in the monthly view.

I can view the data in the daily view but it does not show up any value in the monthly view.

Can someone please tell if I miss any configuration or what are the tips to resolve this issue?

Appreciate all of your help.

Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For the relevant key figure have you specified the 'Aggregation' value '1' in the DP admin transaction (The aggregated value of the individual subproducts from the location product hierarchy is saved and displayed in the key figure. The value at subproduct level remains after aggregation, meaning that if you choose a subproduct, the value for this product is displayed in the key figure.)

Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

This is a custom Times Series KF so the the "Aggregation" field under "Key Figs" tab under the Planning Area for this KF is greyed out.

Also this KF is in SNP Planning Book.

Any other advise?

Thanks,

Tom