cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Deletion of inconsistent orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our LiveCache has some inconsitent data which i am trying to delete. I can see the data in rrp3 view.

This data is result of database copy from other system and now there is mix up of orders. Inconsistent orders are seen with no order numbers (<unknown>) and that is how i diffrentiate.

Things that i have tried:

1. Consitency checks (OM17)

2. CCR - (even after adding the system name in logical systems from which it was copied). The orders did not get captured.

3. Tried reports rlcdel and pp_order delete to capture those but it fails to.

Observations:

1. In transaction /sapapo/om16 i can see few orders in liveCache without any details except order GUID and start and finish dates. I could locate other consistent orders here.

2. I could delete entries by giving the order GUID in report /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS but there I could input only one value of GUID and on executing it deletes the order from LiveCache successfully.

The Question:

Is there any other report where i can give a range of Order GUID to process them in Mass?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alhad,

Is there any other report where i can give a range of Order GUID to process them in Mass?

This implies that you have already collected a list of GUIDs which represent the offending orders.  Have you been able to do so?  If so, it is a simple matter to create a recording of /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS in LSMW and then delete the orders en masse.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dogboy:

I am not sure if your question was directed towards me or Alhad. Yes that is possible. If you

look at the parameters in this function module the import parameter is based off the "GUIDs of Orders to be deleted"

If you click on the long text for this field it has the following text.

So you should be able to customize this report accordingly for your needs to delete them "enmasse"

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagdish,

My response was directed to Alhad, and the only question I had asked was whether he had already obtained the GUIDs of the offensive orders (there are several ways an end user can collect this information). 

The method I suggested requires no customization, only the creation of an LSMW project, which most end users have the skills to do; without assistance of a developer.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

DB49:

I agree that your suggestion is better since it doesn't require dev effort.

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard tcode for  mass deletion of orders from livecache. But you can use the following functional module to develop a report.

/sapapo/om_order_delete - Create/Change/Delete Orders in Livecache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Yes, i did try to delete them in rrp3 and rrp4 views but says that order cannot be changed or deleted.

Regards

Alhad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did you try using the receipts view (/SAPAPO/RRP4) - if you get the list of orders, you can delete them in change mode.

Regards

Vinod