cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Anybody who has worked on TDMS . We have a requirement of creating a new client using a copy of production using TDMS.

Thanks and Regards,

KK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look into the following website for TDMS and CMIA (CMIS sap tool).

http://service.sap.com/slo.

If you want more details, send me your mailid i will send docs.

Regards,

Srini Nookala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am looking into installing TDMS for the same purpose of getting PRD quality data into my QAS System. Currently the two instances are at the same level of Client Independent config and their DDIC's are also the same.

I have a couple of questions for those that have done an install of TDMS.

1). Do I have to bring both of my ERP Instances up to the newest Support Packs before I can consider installing TDMS? Currently they are both on BASIS 18 but I see that BASIS 21 is the newest available.

2). My QAS instance has 8 clients for varying different purposes left as a legacy from our original implementation. Some of these, the end users do not want to give up such as a couple of Training Clients and a couple of Integration Testing Clients and an HR Only Client. My question is this - If I use TDMS to migrate PRD data into a new QAS Client, will this process wipe out the existing 8 QAS Clients, or render them inoperable in any way?

Thanks for your time & thoughts.

Cheers,

Ken Fujimoto

0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The documents related to TDMS area available at the service market place. You can find some details at

www.sap.com/tdms

Please raise your further queries in the forum for TDMS at

Regards,

Srila.