Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding TABLE node -- Footer Area in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

This is regarding smartform.

I have created TABLE node in MAIN window. As long as data exists in internal table my smartform is working fine. I mean it is displaying all the items and followed by TABLE FOOTER text.

Assume if no data exists in the internal table. In that case the TABLE FOOTER text is moving up. But I need at least 10 line space in that table MAIN Area. I mean even thogh the data is not there in the internal table.. It should display some space and then TABLE FOOTER text should be displayed.

Can any body tell me is there any way the TABLE FOOTER can fix irrespective of the data?

This is very urgent. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For that, you can create one additional window such that it overlaps with the main window.

The size of this window should be exactly equal to the size of the main window, excluding footer. That means footer should come just after this window.

If there are no data to be displayed in the main window, then this empty window will be displayed.

In effect, some blank lines will be shown.

Just try this and check whether it suffice your requirement...

Jissa.

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mention you can append empty line to your table and then display the footer.

OR

check for the emptiness of the table and if it is then instead of calling the Table Node use a different text node to display the Footer Text.

Regards,

Amit

valter_oliveira
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello.

I'm just sugesting a workaround for the problem.

In you print program, the one that calls the smartform, before calling it, check if the internal table that you will pass to the SF is empty. If yes, add some empty line to that table.

Regards.

Valter Oliveira.