cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drill down in Pl Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing a weird problem in DP Pl book.

After i load a selection and drill down by a char by just 2 values in details(filter), it shows correct. Later when i second drill down by another char by just 2 values out of 10. It shows up all 10 values. I dont want to see like that.

Ex. if i first drill down by 2 customers and again by 2 locations, it should show only 2 customers and 2 locations only. But it shows up all customers now with 2 locations.

Is it a bug ? also i observed one new thing. In Maintain user settings, under tab 'Pivot sorting', it has these 2 chars mentioned in it and also it has yellow light says superordinate settings found for pl book. I dont know exactly, where these superordinate settings were made ? I dont see anything on pivot sorting/ pivot sorting for KFs (when i rt click the small icon on the left corner of pl table).

and i am not able to delete those settings too under Pivot sorting tab.

Can anyone give me a clue where could be these superordinate settings are made ?

thx

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello srinivas,

I already tried deleting the chars in the pivot sorting, by selecting that red line icon, etc.. but it never saves and reappears again. So i observed that superordinate settings for the pl book. So i am confused what are these superordinate settings. Any idea pls.

thx

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As long as you have a yellow light, I dont think the drill down feature will work the way you want. If it is just a question of using drilldown(filter) option, just get rid of the characteristics in Pivot Sorting (by selecting the row and using the red minus sign). Save the user settings and reopen the book. Make sure you do not get any yellow light.