cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while importing Rules into CC5.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Part of our GRC go live, I have been trying to import Rules from the Development CC system to Q CC. I have followed all the steps as per the Admin tasks but the below error is coming up at the final step to import rules in to the desitnation system. Anyone have any idea what this error is? Help is greatly appreciated.

Error in Table Data ==>VIRSA_CC_AUTHMAP

SQL:=>Insert into VIRSA_CC_AUTHMAP(AUTHKEY,SEQUENC,VSYSKEY,AUTHTREE) Values(?,?,?,?)

Record:=>D VIRSA_CC_AUTHMAP 1 1 null

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All -

I am having a similar issue when importing rules into RAR5.3. The syntax looks to be correct, but I am still hitting an error:

Error in table dataVIRSA_CC_AUTHMAP

SQL:=>Insert into VIRSA_CC_AUTHMAP(AUTHKEY,SEQUENC,VSYSKEY,AUTHTREE ) Values(?,?,?,?)

Record::Line Number :22534 : D VIRSA_CC_AUTHMAP 57 1 ECD150 P_PYEVDOC||ACTVT

Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Break the file that you would like to import (separated by letter 'M') into different files, and perform the upload individually. This will let you troubleshoot which part of the file has problems. I found that this usually works quite well.

Note: Usually the first row of the export file (Rule Architect > Export files) has the names of the systems. This is not necessary, you can delete the contents but do leave a blank line. Otherwise, it will not work. If you wish, you can keep the system names in there but make sure that your system names do not have spaces ' ' in them as it often creates problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is an example of what the content of this part of this file (located at the end should looks like)

M VIRSA_CC_AUTHMAP AUTHKEY SEQUENC VSYSKEY AUTHTREE

D VIRSA_CC_AUTHMAP 115 1 XXX K_KEKO||ACTVT

D VIRSA_CC_AUTHMAP 116 1 XXX C_AFKO_ATY||ACTVT

Try to locate the line containing the "D VIRSA_CC_AUTHMAP 1 1 null" and remove it from the file then upload it again.

Hope this helps.

Jerome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. Since there are no custom rules that have been created in the Dev system, I have uploaded the rules from out of the box text files as I felt that way it would be clean.

Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reddy

It looks like you don't have the security to upload your file into the database in your next enviroment, verify in UME that your id has all the access you have in the development enviroment.

- Helen