Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB5T trx to include the DATE of posting

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

How can I get the material document posting date to be included in the MB5T data (Stock in transit)?

What tables do I need to join to make my own query in SQ01?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here i m reply to one of question because i dont know hw to post a new question kindly help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajaram,

Good question!

Clik on Forums at the top of the page. Select the forum where you wish to post your thread. If you have selected any of the Integration and Certification Center (ICC) items, you will also then have to select the category.

Now you should have a list of the threads in the category. Select 'Post new Thread'

Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thk you DB49,

Now i knew hw to post a new question.

Raju Chauhan

SAP-PM Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

This is a standard SAP transaction. Any additional fields to be displayed would require finding a userexit that would support this display, and having your developers write code to populate the displayed field.

You should be aware that there is not just one posting date. Any GI made against the order will increment the in-transit count. Any GR made against the order will decrement the count. It is possible to have multiple Material documents for each item that will affect your intransit, for which each would have its own unique posting date.

For tables, you can start with the following: Material Documents can be found in MKPF and MSEG. Purchase order info can be found in EKKO and EKPO.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi DB49

Thanks for the reply.

I am aware that there is a new SAP transaction of MB5TD which includes the date but this is only available in service pack 12 and we are currently on pack 10 and not due to upgrade until the end of the year (as we only recently went live)

The date I am looking for is the date of the 351 movement against the stock transport order from a specific plant. I understand that their could be multiple material documents for one STO. I am not interested in the GR 101 movements.

The reason I need the dates is that when we went live movements from a plant (351) were being processed but not the GR (101) and the receiving plant. In order to tidy the system up before our annual stock take we have drawn a line in the sand and assumed that anything sent (351) upto the end of May needs to be GR (101) at the receiving plant/s and then issued to production (therefore not affecting warehouse stocks at the receiving plants. Without the dates I cannot split the data in MB5T.

Will the tables you mentioned give me 351 mvt for a STO with dates. (initial 351 posting date)?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Darren,

If all you want to see is 351 movement dates, try MB51.

MKPF and MSEG are header and item components of the Material Documents.

ALL material documents (including 351 movement types) are contained in these tables. Data contained in these tables is dependent upon your configuration. If you can see the Stock transfer order number when you review MB51, then you can probably also find it in MKPF.

MSEG is usually a large table, performance may be an issue. This really doesn't sound like a report that lends itself to a 'query' solution. You might want to think about commissioning your developers to create a Z-report that meets your business requirements.

Another way to attack your problem would be to review your past-due STO items. These would be good candidates for review to perform your 'missing' GRs..

Best Regards,

DB49