cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE Order cannot be rejected after cancellation and reversal or subseq docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cancelled the RE billing document, reversed the Goods Receipt, deleted the Delivery but are not able to delete or reject the return order.

The message displayed is: "Subsequent Documents already exist."

If we disregard the message and put a rejection code in place, the order still appears on the Billing Due list and is able to be billed.

I've considered that the sequence of deletion, the problem persists irrespective of the sequence.

Any idea why or what needs to be repaired.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am asking this question out of curiosity...

When a delivery is involved in the process, why the billing is order related.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is standard functionality to have the return order as order related billing with a billing block until cleared for quality inspection.

What would the standard procedure be for deletion of a return order or is this process correct?

Also, when we cancel billing, reverse PGI and delete delivery for the standard order OR, is there any flow from billing type S1 to delivery LF or Order OR?

Just wondering since the process works fine for a standard order.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you confim whther you have followed the standard way.

1. Cancle the billing VF11

2. Reverse PGI (VL09)

3. Delete the delivery (VL02N)

Check the document flow from the order, check execept the order every thing is showing as completed???

Alternatively, try rejecting the line item in the order with Reason for rejection.

Prase

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the status of the Accounting Document that was released to the FI. Check the Customer ledger for the values.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I increased the quantity and rejected the order. The order still showed up on VF04 and I was able to bill it.

As a part of the test I attempted to deliver it though and was unable to deliver the order.

I checked the order status after rejection:

__Overall Status: Being processed__

__Rejection Status: Everything rejected__

__Delivery Status: Not delivered__

__Overall delv Status: Completed__

__Bill stat. order-rel: Not invoiced__

__Completeness: All items complete__

Accounting Documents have been cleared and Customer Ledger looks fine too with the appropriate in outs.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We should not cancel or reverse the billing cycle, instead should have done debit memo to offset the accounting entries.

But, since it's done and now you want to reject the line items on return SO, try to increase the quantities by one unit for the items and then reject them, should work.

Thanks,

Vivek

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi menezes

If any subsequent orders are there you cant delete the order . First of all clear all the subsequent orders and then cancel the return order

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinath,

But that's the issue. All documents have been cancelled but I still cannot delete or reject the order.

I've tried to delete the billing and delivery docs in different sequences too but that doesn't help either.

My doc flow currently shows:

Returns

Credit for Returns

Accounting Document

Cancel of Cred Memo

Accounting Document

and I'm unable to reject the return order.

Thank you.

Edited by: Christian Menezes on Jun 5, 2008 5:56 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to put a reason for rejection and check the status

Regards

Srinath