cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP- Planning Book Technical question to create a report

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is to build a report to provide information of all movements of stocks between distribution centres based on the selecftion profiles and recieivn locations of planning book. So technical inputs to move head in creating the report

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Not sure what exactly is your report requirement but I guess you should try exploring suitable BAPIs for extracting the transaction data.

For example BAPI_POSRVAPS_GETLIST3 is a generic Get List for Procurement Orders.

Planned Stock movement between two locations is nothing but a kind of Procurement Order.

Use the OrderTypeSelection and ATPCatSelection parameters to suitably identify stock movements.

Hope this helps.

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somnath,

Need to fetch the planned recipts for all source locations where the destination of the receipt is the same as the plant code (location within APO) that has been selected at the entry point of the report.

The selection profiles need to be filtered based on the selection screen input. But dont know how to filter based on the selection profiles.

I have been using extract the data for u201Cdays of supplyu201D using the standard BAPI-BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the answer myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I am also using the same BAPI for extracting the data from APO system. my BAPI is BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAI

Could you please tell me the import parameters. I knew some of them but I didn't get some parameters.

Thanks

Mourya

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You should create transportation lanes between the locations you want to have report for. Then have your TLB profile configured and assign products to the lanes.

Regards,

Umesh

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It will be a good idea to configure a TLB profile and then use the TLB view in the SNP planning book for this purpose. The view can help you look at all transportation related orders that refer to a source, destination and mode of transport.