Regarding Network card

former_member186775
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Team

I just want to confirm a

point..regarding network

card..when I Start

MMConsole root it gets started also work process come to wait state but when I open the easy access screen and give any Tcode it says "work process terminated session restarted"...

ok when I give some command in command prompt saying .....

sqlplus /nolog then

connect /as sysdba..

it sometimes says

connected to an idle instance and sometime says connected ...now if at all I go back to SAPGUI and when I login into Easy access screen it takes time to process the command and then it gives the same message "work process restarted session terminated"....

now One of my friend says there is some problem with network card ...So your database gets disconnected.Is it the same problem...plz suggest a solution.

-

manjula

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186775
Contributor
0 Kudos

answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem may be anywhere, you need to follow complete check so that you can trace the error.

First of all check whether your database is up or not, then check all processes from MMC and later on try to connect through GUI. If everything is working and still you face problem to connect then it may problem of your ports or may be network card.

Hope this help

Regards,

Rajesh

former_member186775
Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Rajesh can you give some tips so that I can confirm whether network card is working or not...problem is rotating like this ...

once database shows its up and when i go back to MMConsole and check its some times grey state or some times its wait state.ok when i login and give a Tcode it takes too much time .to process.In ST22 I observed the following errors

RUNTIME ERROR -

>START_CALL_SICK,

DBIF_REPO_SQL_ERROR