cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base unit of measure deletion to correct the differnace between apo andR/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one material which is having shedules line in Apo.But this schedule line is not getting published in r/3.

During business cycle run at night inbound queue is generated for this material.

This is because this material is having pc as base unit in apo and kg as a base unit r/3.

So i want to recif the material from r/3 again and correct the apo base unit of material.

I have found this material with three version i.e active version,SNP SIM version and Budget version(for business request).

SNP sim version is copy of the active version weekly and Other i.e budget version is copy of the active version as per the business request.

I have stock element,dependent requirement,order reseveration,schdule lines,PPM for header material,info record,schdeuling agreeement

I want to remove all master and trascation data for this material.

I am able to remove the data of active version.But for other it is not possible for me.

So i do not know the impact of Sim version and budget version copy from active version from it's nature.

Or Is it possible to to delete the stock and order reservation from sim and Bo diectly from APO.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bipin,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Can we delete the order reservation from this /n/sapapo/rlcdel transaction?

Which help me to solve this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I dont think RLCDEL will be usefull for deleting order reservations.

One solution could be to deactivate Integration model of these transaction data and run CCR through t-code /N/SAPAPO/CCR.

This will list all the orders and give the error message that "IM not active". You can then delete these orders which will remove them from APO. (you can do this for active version only).

For simulation version, please search some delete programs in SE38. Or once you delete transaction data from 000 version, copy your simulation version based on this. I think this may solve your problem.

Regards,

Bipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

I think R/3 is connected only to active version 000 in APO.

Regarding the UoM issue, if you mention the relation between PC and kg in your material master and then CIF it again, problem will be solved.

For deleting material from other versions, did you check where-used list of this material?. If not please check it from the product master. May be some orders and/or stocks in these versions still exist.

Stock can be deleted using /n/sapapo/rlcdel in APO.But will reappear again if Integration Model is active. You can check the setting of CIFing in CFM9 in R/3.

Regards,

Bipin