Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Modify Tax Classification in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

SD Modify Tax Classification in sales order

Hi developpers,

I have a problem because, in the customer master data, there are different codes in the fields tax classification.

My necessity is create sales order for a specif sales organization with a value fixed without changing the master data.

Can you help with some solution?

Thanks in advance

Domenico

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can go to Sales Order Header Data - > "Billing" tab and there you can change customer tax classfication code at run time i.e. whicle creation of Sales Order.

And if you want to change Material Tax clasification then go to Item - > "Billing" tab to change Material tax classification code.

Cheers !!!

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

I know the manual change in the order or invoice I ask you a method for insert a constant without manuall control

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Domenico,

As per my knowledge there is no standerd customization setting availabel for the given requirement.

If you want everytime default Customer Tax Classification then you have to take the help of ABAP'er to use some User Exit to triger default Customer Tax classification code at run time.

Cheers !!!!

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Tax is a constant rate depend upon the country. I am not aware of the requirement of changing it in the order that too automatically. One way out is to change the same in the alt.tax classification, but in this you need to change it manually.

The other possibility is to create a program, with some selected variants, which gather the sales documents for which the tax needs to be changed, then change it periodically. But I am still doubt whether this is useful.

Prase

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Manti

If I have understood yr query properly then u want to make the Sales Order with different tax classification than what u have enterd in the customer master record then

> Go to sales order header

> go to billing tab

>u will find Alt.tax classific.

>put yr required value in 1st filed

This way u can get the things done as per y requirement.

Hope this will help u.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I must create the sales order but the field tax classification must be a constant that I don't insert manually for change the value of master data customer. I must change run-time when create the order the field.

Best regards

Domenico