cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting an Error while Assiging the user to Purchase organization. I checked the Error in T.Code - Users_gen.

- User cannot be repaired because the organizational unit contains errors.

- User is not integrated into organizational structure.

How to rectify this Error?

Regards,

Lovkesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solution in the foll thread;

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have deleted the User through T.Code- BUPA_DEL , now I am not able to reassign it back to the organization using T.Code - Users_gen. What needs to be done further?

Regards,

Lovkesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now you need to reassign the user to the org unit through USERS_GEN??Are you able to do that??If not,what is the message you are getting??

I guess you have run the report BUPA_TEST_DELETE for deleting the user .Also check teh foll:

Goto USERS_GEN.Click "DELETE USER ACCOUNTS AND EMPLOYEES".Enter your user name in the sel criteria.Can you see any entry there for your user??

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ensure the upward compatibility of the purch org in the org structure of SRM.

There may be inconsistancies with the org element to which you are trying to assign the user, first ensure its consistancy in the "check" tab of transaction PPOMA_BBP, if there is any red messages, run the transaction "BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE" , there you can repair for any minor inconsistancies (input the Org ID to check the consistancy)

Once the org element is green (in the check tab of PPOMA_BBP) then only you can assign the user to the org element.

Same procedure you need to perform to integrate the user with the org structure (you need to in put US,CP and BP ids in the repective fields of the Trn "BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE").

Regards

Jagadheesh