Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reminder mails to the approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i got a reqmt where i have to send a reminder mail to the

user's manager for the approval of the user's shopping cart.

can any one tell me how to do this.

where exactly shopping cart number is stored i.e in which

table and field and wht r the related tables

iam new to SRM.

regards..

Praveena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveena,

If you want to send notifications e-mails for approval tasks (or any workflow tasks) you don't need to develop anything. SAP created something for this already. You can use RSWUWFMLEC like David suggested or you can use it successor extended notifications. These are especially there to send notifications.

Regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try this approach. First modify the standard workflow to create and send alerts. Then schedule RSALERTPROC say daily to send the alerts as reminders. The same alert will be sent until it is confirmed or expires.

Please go thorugh the below link which explains how this works.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/3f/81023cfa699508e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

RRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. If you have set up workflow to go to the relevant approver you can just schedule program RSWUWFMLEC to run and it will send mails when the users need to approve something.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BBP_PD is the only transaction where you can see all the related info for tables storing the data for each type of document.

e.g. for Shopping cart(SC),in the selection screen ,you can give the SC no in the field "OBJECT ID" and see all the details(header as well as Item) as well as the table names whcih store this data.As you said there are some common tables also whcih store the data for all the docuemnts like CRMD_ORDERADM_H(for header data).You can however filter teh data in these table for different docuemnts based on the field OBJECT TYPE.e.g. for SC Object type is BUS2121,for Bid invitataion BUS2200..etc..

Similarly you can get all the info related to all the docuemnts whcih are created in SRM i.e. Bid invitation,quotation,Po etc....

For Sopping Cart details,refer tables:

CRMD_ORDERADM_H

CRMD_ORDERADM_I

BBP_PDIGP

BBP_PDBEI

CRMD_PARTNER

BUT000

You also have BAPIs and FMs to get details of any document.

BBP_BUS2121 -> BAPIs / FMs for Object Type EBP Shopping Cart

BBP_SCEC_DET_LOGSYS

BBP_SCEC_GETDATA

BBP_SCEC_SETDATA

BBP_SCEC_UPDATE

BAPI_SCEC_CREATE

BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL

BBP_PD_SC_GETITEMLIST

BBP_PD_SC_GETLIST

BBP_PD_SC_GUID_GET

BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_GETDETAIL

BBP_PD_SC_ITEM_STATUS_CHECK

BBP_PD_SC_LISTSEL

BBP_PD_SC_MAP_TO_PO_LOC

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

DO reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Disha.

U gave me very good information.

regards..

Praveena

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First place, you don't need all these table details. All you are trying is to send a reminder email. Just use deadline monitoring and the object (BUS2121) and if you are unable to find the required detail in this object then think about other options.

Regards, IA